需要再次测试的同学请于4月18日（周一）下午 5.00 - 6.30，在商学院网络教室准时面试。
Interview Results, 13 and 14 December 2010
Below you find the results of the interviews held at Q-Tech Business School on 13 and 14 December 2010. The results are listed according to the student groups interviewed.
Interviewers: Prof. Robert Buttery, Head IO
Prof. Antje Leukens, Dean BSc IM
1. Dual-Degree Agreement
9 candidates were interviewed for acceptance into the 3rd year and final year of the BSc IM degree programme at FHNW in Olten, starting in September 2011.
The following students are admitted to the programme:
- Yin Ming (Jack)
The following students can be admitted on a certain condition (specified below)*. Names in order of present qualification:
- Fen Yanshuang (f)
- Zhang Yingjiao (f)
- Li Yingxiang (m)
- Wang Gang (m)
*Condition (and process):
- Considerable improvement of English language skills (focus on speaking as well as listening; fluency; clarity of diction; pronunciation and intonation) to an upper-intermediate/advanced level,
- Second interview opportunity in early April 2011 (date to be determined). This date was first agreed to be June 2011; as it turns out we need to move it ahead to April because of the very long visa application process. We are aware of the challenging situation for these students but also know we cannot ask for less as they would have little chance of passing otherwise.
- Interviews to be held via Skype, ideally with a camera installed.
The following two groups were interviewed for the necessary English communication skills in view of a possible application for the degree programmes in question. We recommend the following students in order of the interviews held (+++: very fluent, ++ quite fluent; + fluent/accurate. No mention: fluent/certain inaccuracies):
2. Master IM candidates: 9 (out of 17 ) recommendations for application Zhang Hue (Margaret, f), ++ Zhang Wen Si (f) Liu Mei (Angela, f), + Pan Dongdong (m) Xing Hai Chuan (m), ++ Qin Junyi (m) Li Ziyang (m), + Tan Zheng (m), +++ Qi Yiying (f)
3. Bachelor IM candidates (full study): 4 (out of 11) recommendations for application Li Jing Yao (f) Wang Hui Yong (f), +++ Xia Qing (f), + Shi Chun Lei (f)
4. There were no Master BIS candidates.
Prof. Antje Leukens Prof. Robert Buttery
Dean Head International Office
BSc International Management