1. I see．
2. I quit!
3. Let go!
4. Me too．
5. My god!
6. No way!
7. Come on.
8. Hold on．
9. I agree.
10. Not bad．
11. Not yet．
12. See you．
13. Shut up!
14. So long．
15. Why not?
16. Allow me.
17. Be quiet!
18. Cheer up!
19. Good job!
20. Have fun!
21. How much?
22. I'm full.
23. I'm home.
24. I'm lost.
25. My treat.
26. So do I.
27. This way.
28. After you.
29. Bless you!
30. Follow me.
31. Forget it!
32. Good luck!
33. I decline!
34. I promise.
35. Of course!
36. Slow down!
37. Take care!
38. They hurt.
39. Try again.
40. Watch out!
41. What's up?
42. Be careful!
46.I doubt it.
47.I think so．
49.Keep it up!
50.Let me see．
54.Time is up．
56.Count me on.
59.I love you!
60.I'm his fan。
61.Is it yours?
63.Are you sure?
64.Do I have to?
65.He is my age．
66. Here you are．
67. No one knows.
68. Take it easy．
69. What a pity!
70. Any thing else?
71. To be careful!
72. Do me a favor?
73. Help yourself．
74. I'm on a diet．
75. Keep in Touch．
76. Time is money．
77. Who's calling?
78. You did right．
79. You set me up!
80. Can I help you?
81. Enjoy yourself!
82. Excuse me，Sir．
83. Give me a hand!
84. How's it going?
85. I have no idea．
86. I just made it!
87. I'll see to it.
88. I'm in a hurry!
89. It's her field．
90. It's up to you．
91. Just wonderful!
92. What about you?
93. You owe me one．
94. You're welcome．
95. Any day will do．
96. Are you kidding?
98. I can't help it.
99. I don't mean it.
100. I'll fix you up．
101. It sounds great!
102. It's a fine day。
103. So far，So good．
104. What time is it?
105. You can make it!
106. Control yourself!
107. He came by train．
108. He is ill in bed．
109. He lacks courage．
110. How's everything?
111. I have no choice．
112. I like ice-cream．
113. I love this game．
114. I'll try my best．
115. I'm on your side．
116. Long time no see!
117. No pain，no gain．
118. Well，it depends.
119. We're all for it．
120. What a good deal!
121. What should I do?
122. You asked for it!
123. You have my word．
124. Believe it or not!
125. Don't count on me．
126. Don't fall for it!
127. Don't let me down．
128. Easy come easy go．
129. I beg your pardon．
130. I beg your pardon?
131. I'll be back soon．
132. I'll check it out．
133. It’s a long story．
134. It’s Sunday today．
135. Just wait and see!
136. Make up your mind．
137. That's all I need．
138. The view is great．
139. The wall has ears．
140. There comes a bus．
141. What day is today?
142. What do you think?
143. Who told you that?
144. Who's kicking off?
145. Yes，I suppose So．
146. You can't miss it.
147. Any messages for me?
148. Don't be so modest．
149. Don't give me that!
150. He is a smart boy．
151. He is just a child．
152. I can't follow you．
153. I felt sort of ill.
154. I have a good idea!
155. It is growing cool．
156. It seems all right．
157. It's going too far．
158. May I use your pen?
159. She had a bad cold．
160. That's a good idea．
161. The answer is zero．
162. What does she like?
163. As soon as possible!
164. He can hardly speak．
165. He always talks big．
166. He won an election．
167. I am a football fan．
168. If only I could fly．
169. I'll be right there．
170. I'll see you at six．
171. IS it true or false?
172. Just read it for me．
173. Knowledge is power．
174. Move out of my way!
175. Time is running out．
176. We are good friends．
177. What's your trouble?
178. You did fairly well!
179. Clothes make the man．
180. Did you miss the bus?
181. Don't lose your head。
182. He can't take a joke．
183. He owes my uncle $100．
184. How are things going?
185. How are you recently?
186. I know all about it．
187. It really takes time．
188. It's against the law．
189. Love me，love my dog．
190. My mouth is watering．
191. Speak louder，please．
192. This boy has no job．
193. This house is my own．
194. What happened to you?
195. You are just in time.
196. You need to workout．
197. Your hand feels cold．
198. Don't be so childish.
199. Don't trust to chance!
200. Fasten your seat belt．
201. He has a large income.
202. He looks very healthy．
203. He paused for a reply．
204. He repaired his house．
205. He suggested a picnic.
206. Here's a gift for you．
207. How much does it cost?
208. I caught the last bus.
209. I could hardly speak．
210. I'll have to try that．
211. I'm very proud of you．
212. It doesn't make sense.
213. Make yourself at home．
214. My car needs washing．
215. None of your business!
216. Not a sound was heard.
217. That's always the case．
218. The road divides here.
219. Those are watermelons．
220. What a nice day it is!
221. What's wrong with you?
222. You are a chicken．
223. A lovely day，isn't it?
224. He is collecting money．
225. He was born in New York．
226. He was not a bit tired．
227. I will be more careful．
228. I will never forget it．
229. It is Just what I need．
230. It rather surprised me．
231. Just around the comer．
232. Just for entertainment．
233. Let bygones be bygones．
234. Mother doesn't make up．
235. Oh，you are kidding me．
236. She has been to school.
237. Skating is interesting．
238. Supper is ready at six．
239. That's a terrific idea!
240. What horrible weather!
241. Which would you prefer?
242. Does she like ice-cream?
243. First come first served．
244. Great minds think alike．
245. He has a sense of humor．
246. He is acting an old man．
247. He is looking for a job．
248. He doesn't care about me．
249. I develop films myself．
250. I felt no regret for it．
251. I get up at six o'clock．
252. I meet the boss himself．
253. I owe you for my dinner.
254. I really enjoyed myself．
255. I'm fed up with my work!
256. It's no use complaining.
257. She's under the weather．
258. The child sobbed sadly．
259. The rumor had no basis．
260. They praised him highly．
261. Winter is a cold season.
262. You can call me any time．
263. 15 divided by 3 equals 5．
264. All for one，one for all．
265. East,west,home is best．
266. He grasped both my hands.
267. He is physically mature．
268. I am so sorry about this.
269. I can't afford a new car．
270. I do want to see him now．
271. I have the right to know.
272. I heard some one laughing.
273. I suppose you dance much．
274. I walked across the park．
275. I'll just play it by ear．
276. I'm not sure I can do it．
277. I'm not used to drinking．
278. Is the cut still painful?
279. It's too good to be true!
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl．
281. Let's not waste our time．
282. May I ask some questions?
283. Money is not everything．
284. Neither of the men spoke．
285. Stop making such a noise．
286. That makes no difference．
287. The price is reasonable．
288. They crowned him king．
289. They're in red and white.
290. We all desire happiness.
291. We just caught the plane.
292. What shall we do tonight?
293. What's your goal in life.
294. When was the house built?
295. Why did you stay at home?
296. Would you like some help?
297. You mustn't aim too high.
298. You're really killing me!
299. You've got a point there．
300. Being criticized is awful!
301. Did you enter the contest?
302. Do you accept credit cards?
303. Don't cry over spilt milk．
304. Don't let chances pass by．
305. He owned himself defeated．
306. He seems at little nervous．
307. He strolls about the town．
308. Her tooth ached all night.
309. How about a drink tonight?
310. I can do nothing but that.
311. I get hold of you at last．
312. I have a surprise for you．
313. I like all kinds of fruit．
314. I saw it with my own eyes．
315. I will arrange everything．
316. I wish I knew my neighbor．
317. I would like to check out．
318. It has be come much cooler．
319. It's time you went to bed．
320. No spitting on the street．
321. She was totally exhausted．
322. Show your tickets，please．
323. Thank you for your advice．
324. That's the latest fashion．
325. The train arrived on time．
326. There go the house lights．
327. They are paid by the hour．
328. Things are getting better．
329. Wake me up at five thirty．
330. We are all busy with work．
331. Where do you want to meet?
332. You can get what you want．
333. A barking dog doesn't bite!
334. Are you free this Saturday?
335. Be careful not to fall ill．
336. Being a mother is not easy．
337. Brevity is the soul of wit．
338. Cancer is a deadly disease．
339. Did you fight with others?
340. Don't dream away your time．
341. Don't keep me waiting long．
342. He has a remarkable memory．
343. He has completed the task．
344. He has quite a few friends．
345. He is capable of any crime．
346. He walks with a quick pace．
347. He was not a little tired．
348. His looks are always funny．
349. How about going to a movie?
350. I think I've caught a cold．
351. I was taking care of Sally.
352. I wish I lived in New York．
353. I'm very glad to hear that．
354. I'm your lucky fellow then.
355. It's none of your business!
356. No littering on the campus．
357. She is a good-looking girl.
358. She mended the broken doll．
359. So I just take what I want．
360. Spring is a pretty season.
361. The figure seems all Right．
362. The stars are too far away．
363. The whole world knows that．
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday．
365. We walk on the garden path．
366. What you need is just rest．
367. What's your favorite steps?
368. You'd better let her alone．
369. A lost chance never returns．
370. Don't let this get you down．
371. He shot the lion with a gun.
372. I don't think you are right．
373. I have never seen the movie．
374. I haven't seen you for ages．
375. I was alone，but not lonely．
376. I went there three days ago．
377. It's a friendly competition．
378. It's very thoughtful of you．
379. May I speak to Lora，please?
380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike．
381. My brother is see king a job．
382. Nancy will retire next year．
383. Neither you nor he is wrong．
384. Opportunity knocks but once．
385. She dressed herself hastily．
386. She hired a car by the hour．
387. Someone is ringing the bell．
388. The Smiths are my neighbors.
389. These shoes don't fit right．
390. This is only the first half．
391. This pen doesn't write well．
392. Would you like a cup of tea?
393. You really look sharp today．
394. Another cat came to my house．
395. Check your answers with mine．
396. Don't keep the truth from me．
397. Everything has its beginning．
398. He came to the point at once．
399. He fell behind with his work．
400. He is the happiest man alive.
401. He neither smokes nor drinks．
402. He ran his horse up the hill．
403. He reminds me of his brother.
404. He was efficient in his work．
405. He will do anything but work．
406. His father runs a restaurant．
407. I have something to tell you．
408. I smelled a smell of cooking．
409. I want to see the film again．
410. I've got too much work to do．
411. Let's go for a walk，shall we?
412. Please let me check the bill．
413. Plenty of sleep is healthful．
414. The sun comes up in the east．
415. This is because we feel pain．
416. What do you desire me to do?
417. What you said was quite true.
418. You can either stay or leave．
419. Your life is your own affair．
420. All that glitters is not gold．
421. Are you going to have a party?
422. Aren't you concerned about it?
423. Don't forget to keep in touch．
424. He broke his words once again.
425. He is in his everyday clothes．
426. He is taller than I by ahead．
427. He led them down the mountain．
428. He was trained to be a lawyer．
429. I am afraid that l have to go．
430. I don't have any cash with me．
431. I have been putting on weight．
432. I have just finished the book．
433. I was late for work yesterday，
434. It appears to be a true story．
435. I've got to start working out．
436. Japan is to the east of China．
437. John asked Grace to marry him.
438. My watch is faster than yours．
439. New China was founded in l949．
440. Thanks for your flattering me．
441. They charged the fault on him．
442. This car is in good condition．
443. This work itself is very easy．
444. Truth is the daughter of time．
445. We look forward to your visit．
446. What do you think of this one?
447. What's the weather like to day?
448. A red tie will match that suit．
449. A wet road is usually slippery．
450. Example is better than precept。
451. Go right back to the beginning．
452. He does everything without aim．
453. He is respectful to his elders．
454. He knows English better than I．
455. He resolved to give up smoking．
456. His talk covered many subjects．
457. I fear that he drinks too much．
458. I have my hair cut every month．
459. I want to have a part-time job．
460. I'm sorry to have bothered you．
461. It is not so easy as you think．
462. Keep your temper under control．
463. Lying and stealing are immoral．
464. My efforts resulted in nothing．
465. My false teeth are stuck to it．
466. She is a composer for the harp．
467. Take me to the airport，please．
468. Talking with you is a pleasure.
469. The eggs are sold by the dozen．
470. The price just covers the cost．
471. The sweater is of good quality.
472. The teacher got a little angry．
473. Think carefully before you act．
474. Walt invented the steam engine．
475. We are divided in our opinions．
476. What ever I said，he'd disagree．
477. Who ever comes will be welcomed．
478. You look as if you didn't care．
479. You should look at it yourself．
480. Draw your chair up to the table．
481. He covered himself with a quilt．
482. He found my lecture interesting．
483. He had a good many friends here．
484. He is only about five feet high.
485. Her family are all music lovers．
486. I am busy．How is your business?
487. I don't think much of the movie．
488. I feel like eating an ice-cream．
489. I found him seated on the bench．
490. I gave much time to the old car．
491. I lost the door key about here.
492. I'm not guessing，I really know．
493. It's time to tell her the truth．
494. Let's watch TV with a candle on．
495. Most games cost about that much．
496. My parents want me to go abroad．
497. She has been collecting stamps．
498. There are many stars in the sky．
499. We get to London this afternoon．
500. What about having a pizza first?
501. You'd better look before you leap．
502. You know what I'm talking about.
503. He has been sick for three weeks．
504. He inspected the car for defects．
505. I count you as one of my friends.
506. I go to school by bike every day.
507. I have a large collection of CDs.
508. I won't be able to see him today.
509. I'll call a taxi in case of need．
510. Is there any sugar in the bottle?
511. It's a secret between you and me.
512. It's very kind of you to help me．
513. Let's divide the cake into three．
514. Patience is a mark of confidence.
515. Susan is going to finish college．
516. That is my idea about friendship．
517. The book you ask for is sold out．
518. The boy was too nervous to speak．
519. The play may begin at any moment．
520. The salve will heal slight burns．
521. The sea sparkled in the sunlight．
522. The teacher tested us in English．
523. There is a bridge over the river.
524. They rode their respective bikes．
525. They will arrive in half an hour．
526. Time is more valuable than money.
527. We are all in favor of this plan．
528. We reached London this afternoon．
529. We two finished a bottle of wine．
530. what a lovely little girl she is!
531. Will you pick me up at my place?
532. You may choose whatever you like．
533. You're suffering from an allergy?
534. Beyond all questions you are right.
535. But I plan to weed the yard today.
536. But who will do all the house work?
537. Close the door after you，please．
538. Come to see me whenever you like。
539. Don't pull the chairs about,boys!
540. He drives more carefully than you．
541. He invited me to dinner yesterday．
542. He struck his attacker on the ear．
543. He suddenly appeared in the party．
544. Her handbag goes with her clothes.
545. Here we are．Row M, seats l and 3．
546. His boss might get angry with him．
547. I expect to be there this evening．
548. I really need to lose some weight．
549. I think you have the wrong number．
550. I would rather stay at home alone．
551. I'd like to look at some sweaters．
552. Its origin is still a mystery now．
553. Money is no more than our servant．
554. Once you begin，you must continue．
555. She is poor but quite respectable．
556. She spent a lot of money on books．
557. The girl in red is his girlfriend．
558. There is a chair below the window．
559. They employed him as a consultant．
560. To be honest with you，I'm twenty．
561. We often call him by his nickname．
562. Will you be free tomorrow evening?
563. Would you like to leave a message?
564. You can never turn the clock back．
565. You may as well tell me the truth．
566. Are your grandparents still living?
567. Can you recognize that woman，Mary?
568. Do you have any suggestions for me?
569. He is tough，but I am even tougher.
570. He made his way through the forest．
571. He suggests you leave here at once．
572. He was married to a friend of mine．
573. He will blame you for carelessness．
574. I can give you a number of excuses．
575. I don't doubt that he will help me．
576. I hope you enjoy your stay with us．
577. I'd like to repair our differences．
578. It's nothing to be surprised about．
579. It's rude to stare at other people.
580. Bob has always had a crush on Lucy．
581. Let's take a short break for lunch．
582. Linda speaks as if she were a boss．
583. She became more and more beautiful．
584. Suppose it rains,what shall we do?
585. The book is protected by copyright．
586. The ice is hard enough to skate on．
587. The price includes postage charges.
588. This is a little something for you．
589. What he likes best is making jokes．
590. Who but Jack would do such a thing?
591. You should have a mind of your own．
592. You will soon get used to the work．
593. Columbus discovered America in l492．
594. God helps those who he1p themselves．
595. He has a nice sum of money put away．
596. He is heavily insured against death．
597. He used to learn everything by rote．
598. He's a terrible man when he's angry．
599. I am on my way to the grocery store．
600. I am sick of always waiting for you!
601. I appreciate John's helping in time．
602. I bought it the day it was released.
603. I doubted whether the story is true．
604. I learnt that I had passed the test．
605. I will seek from my doctor's advice．