国际学院
首页 | 学院简介 | 学院新闻 | 合作办学 | 教学管理 | 学习园地 | 风采展示 | 政策法规 | 下载专区
当前位置: 首页>>学习园地>>学习园地>>正文
  •  学习园地 

学习园地

1000句最常用英语口语(二)

2010年03月25日 19:16  点击:[]

606. Ice-cream is popular among children.
冰淇淋深受孩子们的欢迎。
607. I'd like to get this film developed.
我要冲洗这卷胶卷。
608. In a word,I am tired of everything.
总之,我对一切都很厌倦。
609. Let us do it by ourselves,will you?
我们自己做这件事,可以吗?
610. May I know the quantity you require?
请问你们需要多少数量的货物?
611. Nobody has ever solved this problem.
没有人曾解决过这个问题。
612. Our school covers 100 square meters.
我们学校占地面积100平方米。
613. People enjoyed the stamps very much.
人们非常喜爱这些邮票。
614. The editor over looked a print error.
这位编辑漏掉了一个印刷错误。
615. The sudden barking frightened Clara.
突然的狗叫声吓坏了克拉拉。
616. The teams are coming onto the field.
队员们都进场了。
617. There is a mark of ink on his shirt.
他的衬衣上有一块墨迹。
618. There isn't any water in the bottle.
瓶子里一点水也没有。
619. This joke has gone a little too far.
这个玩笑开得有点过分了。
620. We arrived in London this afternoon。
我们是今天下午到达伦敦的。
621. We can't go out because of the rain.
我们不能出去因为下雨了。
622. We should make good use of our time.
我们应该充分利用我们的时间。
623. We should save unnecessary expenses.
我们应节省不必要的开支。
624. You may have heard of Birth Control.
你们也许听说过控制人口出生的措施。
625. After a pause he continued his story.
停顿一下之后他继续说他的。
626. As you know, I am a very kind person.
你知道,我是个很和善的人。
627. He dare not tell us his evil conduct.
他不敢告诉我们他的恶行。
628. I can express myself in good English.
我可以用很好的英语来表达自己的观点。
629. I'll furnish my house with furniture.
我要为我的房子置办家具。
630. It seemed as if there was no way out.
看情形似乎没有出路了。
631. It's the hottest day I've had so far.
这是迄今为止我经历的最热的一天。
632. Mr. Smith is in charge of this class.
史密斯老师负责该班。
633. Mr. Smith taught English at a school.
史密斯先生在一所学校教英语。
634. None of us is afraid of difficulties.
我们当中没有一个人害怕困难。
635. Our school is in the east of Beijing.
我们学校在北京的东部。
636. She really wishes her clock had rung.
她真希望今天早上她的闹钟响了。
637. She teaches foreign students Chinese.
她教外国学生汉语。
638. The question will be settled tonight.
这个问题将在今晚解决。
639. The weight is too much for my height.
相对于我的身高来说,体重太重了!
640. There are mice in Mrs. Lee's kitchen!
李太太的厨房里有老鼠!
641. There is no one but hopes to be rich.
没有人不想发财。
642. There'll be some sport reviews on TV.
电视上会有一些体育评论。
643. This company is our regular customer.
这家公司是我们的老客户。
644. This is a good example of his poetry.
这是他诗作的一个好例子。
645. What we read influences our thinking.
我们所阅读的书本会影响我们的思想。
646. Words can't express what I felt then.
无法用语言形容我当时的感受。
647. You really have an ear for pop music.
你确实对流行音乐很有欣赏力。
648. A bad workman quarrels with his tools.
手艺差的工人总是抱怨工具不好使。
649. Can you adapt yourself to the new job?
你能适应新的工作吗?
650. Does the computer ever make a mistake?
计算机出错吗?
651. Don't be uneasy about the consequence.
不必为后果忧虑不安。
652. Even a child can answer this question.
即使小孩儿都能回答这个问题。
653. He has many strange ideas in his mind.
他脑子里尽是奇思怪想。
654. He is commonly supposed to be foolish.
他是公认的傻瓜。
655. He sat with his arms across the chest.
他双臂交叉于胸前坐在那里。
656. He set up a fine example to all of us.
他为我们树立了一个好榜样。
657. His cake is four times as big as mine.
他的蛋糕是我的四倍大。
658. I do not care whether it rains or not.
我不管天会不会下雨。
659. I have a lot in common with my sister.
我和我姐姐有很多相同之处。
660. I haven't even touched your tooth yet.
我还没有碰到你的牙齿呢。
661. I'm looking forward to a prompt reply.
盼迅速答复。
662. It is an excellent novel in every way.
无论从哪方面来看,这都是一本优秀的小说。
663. It is clear that the cat has eaten it!
很明显,是猫偷吃的!
664. Nothing but death can part the couple.
除了死之外,什么也拆不散这一对。
665. Now she looks pale as if she were ill.
现在她脸色难看,好像病了一样。
666. She was injured badly in the accident.
她在这次意外中受到重伤。
667. The secret was spread among the crowd.
秘密在人群当中传播开来。
668. The two brothers look very much alike.
这兄弟俩看上去很相像。
669. Their interest is listening to others.
他们的兴趣是听别人说话。
670. There was a notice in the supermarket.
超市里有一个布告。
671. This one cannot compare with that one.
这个与那个无法比较。
672. To know everything is to know nothing.
样样通,样样松。
673. To tell the truth, I don't like disco.
说实话,我不喜欢迪斯科。
674. True and False have opposite meanings.
真与假含义完全相反。
675. What's the point of going to college?
上大学有何用?
676. Where can we make the insurance claim?
我们可以在哪里提出保险赔偿?
677. Why don't I pick you up at your house?
为什么不让我去接你呢?
678. Why don't you attend an aerobic class?
你为什么不去参加一个有氧健身班呢?
679. You can kill two birds with one stone.
一举两得。
680. You can't go in no matter who you are.
不管你是谁,都不能进去。
681. You should learn these words by heart.
你应该把这些词背熟。
682. Could I have those two tickets, please?
这两张票给我行不行?
683. He has to take care of his sick mother.
他得照顾他生病的母亲。
684. He hired a workman to repair the fence.
他雇用了一个工人修理围墙。
685. I can't make this machine run properly.
我无法使这部机器正常运转。
686. I don't know if I'll have the patience.
我不知道我有没有耐心。
687. I don't like what you are saying.
我不喜欢你说的话。
688. I fell in love with her at first sight.
我第一眼见到她就爱上了她。
689. I have just heard from my sister, Mary.
我刚收到我妹妹玛丽的一封信。
690. If you would only try, you could do it.
只要你肯尝试,你一定能做这件事。
691. It is no use learning without thinking.
学而不思则惘。
692. It was a lazy, breezy autumn afternoon.
这是一个懒散的,起风的秋日下午。
693. Jack is the strongest boy in the class.
杰克是全班最强壮的男孩。
694. Please fetch a chair from another room.
请到别的房间取一把椅子。
695. The doctor began to operate on the boy.
医生开始给那个男孩动手术。
696. The doctor is taking my blood pressure.
医生正给我量血压。
697. The machines will not operate properly.
那些机器不能正常运转。
698. The students declared against cheating.
学生们表示反对作弊。
699. There is hope so long as he is with us.
只要他在就有希望。
700. He talks as if he were the head of the office.
他说话的口气像办公室主任似的。
701. His cake is three times bigger than mine.
他的蛋糕比我的大三倍。
702. I am looking forward to your early reply.
希望早日得到你的答复。
703. I could say nothing but that I was sorry.
我除了说“对不起”之外,什么也说不出来。
704. I don't know how to express my gratitude.
我不知道怎样来表达我的感激之情。我要赶飞机。
705. I have to catch a plane. Could you hurry?
你能快点吗?我好久没有她的消息了。
706. I haven't heard from her for a long time.
我好久没有她的消息了。
707. I would like to wash the clothes for you.
我愿意帮你洗这些衣服。
708. Let me see your driver's license, please.
请让我看看你的驾驶执照。
709. She goes to work every day except Sunday.
除星期天外,他每天去上班。
710. Take a seat please, make yourself at home.
请坐,随便一点。
711. The damage was caused by external forces.
损害是由外力引起的。
712. The doctor advised me to give up smoking.
医生建议我戒烟。
713. The flowers make the room more beautiful.
花使房间变得更加美了。
714. There is a good restaurant on the street.
那条大街上有一个很好的餐馆。
715. They covered 120 miles in a single night.
他们仅一夜就走了120英里路。
716. Try to look on the bright side of things.
尽量从好的方面看。
717. What's your plan for the summer vacation?
你暑假打算干什么?
718. You may pick whichever one you like best.
你可以挑你最喜欢的。
719. You're welcome to stay with us next time.
欢迎您下次再光临我们的饭店。
720. There was a murder in London yesterday.
昨天伦敦发生了一起谋杀案。
721. They stared at the huge tiger with awe.
他们敬畏地看着那头巨虎。
722. He never misses a chance to see a movie.
他从不错过看电影的机会。
723. I cannot put up with my noisy roommates.
我受不了我那些吵闹的室友了。
724. I will be back by the end of next month.
我下个月底会回来。
725. I'm good at freestyle and breast stroke.
我擅长自由泳和蛙泳。
726. It was your turn to wash them yesterday.
昨天轮到你把它们洗干净。
727. Let's go out to have a dinner, shall we?
咱们出去吃饭吧,好吗?
728. Please push the ladder against the wall.
请把梯子靠在墙壁上。
729. She is standing in the front of the bus.
她站在公共汽车的前部。
730. The doctor asked me to watch what I eat.
医生要我注意饮食。
731. The grass is moist early in the morning.
清晨的草地湿漉漉的。
732. The test finished. We began our holiday.
考试结束了,我们开始放假。
733. This question is too complicated for me.
这个问题对我说来太复杂了。
734. Tony speaks English and he plays tennis.
托尼会说英语,会打网球。
735. What is worth doing is worth doing well.
只要你觉得某事值得去做,就一定要把它做好。
736. Would you like to go to a party with me?
你想不想和我一起去参加一个聚会?
737. All at once, a rabbit came out of a hole.
突然,一只兔子从一个洞中跑了出来。
738. All characters in the book are imaginary.
书中所有的人物都是虚构的。
739. Do you feel like going to that new disco?
你想去那个新开的迪厅?
740. Ducks know how to swim when they are born.
鸭子天生会游泳。
741. He spent most of his life gathering money.
他一生大部分时间用来积聚钱财。
742. He usually stays at home with his pet dog.
他通常跟他的爱犬待在家里。
743. How peaceful and beautiful the country is!
多么平静美丽的国家呀!
744. I am told that you dance wonderfully well.
我听说你的舞跳得特棒。
745. I have had several conversations with him.
我已经和他谈过几次了。
746. It is the best film that I have ever seen.
这是我所看过的最好的电影。
747. It's only a party in honor of my birthday.
这只是为了庆祝我的生日而举行的晚会。
748. Learning English is like building a house.
学英语象盖房子。
749. Listening with your heart is good for you.
专心聆听别人说话对你有好处。
750. My grandpa died of hunger in the old days.
我爷爷在旧社会死于饥饿。
751. She feared staying alone in the farmhouse.
她害怕一个人留在农舍里。
752. She guided the tourists around the castle.
她引导旅游者参观了这座城堡。
753. She runs everyday in order to lose weight.
她每天都跑步是为了减肥。
754. She sang perfectly in the hall last night.
她昨晚在大厅唱得非常好。
755. Somebody is always complaining to others.
有人总是向别人抱怨。
756. They don't often have a bad day this year.
他们今年的运气还不错。
757. We regard the matter as nothing important.
我们认为这件事情不重要。
758. We'll take our holiday sometime in August.
我们将在八月份的某个时候休假。
759. Could you direct me to the station, please?
请问到车站怎么走?
760. Have you cleared your luggage with customs?
你的行李通关了吗?
761. He bothered me with a great many questions.
他对我提了一大堆问题,真烦!
762. He does exercises every day in the morning.
他每天早上锻练身体。
763. How do I control myself? I can't calm down.
我怎能控制我自己?我无法冷静下来。
764. I dig songs and I like pop music very much.
我特别喜欢歌曲和流行音乐。
765. I'd like to cash a traveler's check please.
我想兑换旅行支票。
766. I'd like to pick sea shells this afternoon.
今天下午我想去捡贝壳。
767. It's odd that they didn't reply our letter.
他们没有给我们回信,这真奇怪。
768. John seldom gets together with his friends.
约翰很少与朋友聚在一起。
769. Many people have been out of work recently.
最近有许多人失业。
770. Please give my best regards to your family.
请代我向你们全家致以最诚挚的问候。
771. Some people have compared books to friends.
有些人把书比作朋友。
772. The bat together with the balls was stolen.
球拍和球全被偷了。
773. The color of her dress suits her very well.
她衣服的颜色很适合她。
774. The days get longer and the nights get shorter.
白天变长了,黑夜变短了。
775. The dress doesn't fit her. She is too thin.
这件衣服不适合她,她太瘦了。
776. The examination put a lot of stress on him.
那次考试给了他很大的压力。
777. The mother sat the child at a little table.
母亲安排孩子坐到小桌旁。
778. There is some difference between the twins.
这对双胞胎有点儿不一样。
779. They insisted on staying rather than going.
他们坚持留下来,而不愿意走。
780. Trust me, the game is really worth playing.
相信我,这游戏确实值得一玩。
781. Unlike her friends, she never gave up hope.
与她的朋友的不同之处是,她从不放弃希望。
782. Well done! You are always doing a good job!
干得不错!你总是干得很出色!
783. We're planning a tour to Italy this summer.
我们计划今年夏天到意大利去旅行。
784. Were there any letters for me this morning?
今天早上有我的信吗?
785. Why isn't Mrs. Lee's cat catching the mice?
李太太的猫为何不在抓这些老鼠呢?
786. Your English is improving little by little.
你的英语正在渐渐提高。
787. Could you tell me where I can wash my hands?
请问洗手间怎么走?
788. Do you have any plans for the long weekend?
你有办法打发这个漫长的周末吗?
789. He decided to bring a suit against his boss.
他决定起诉他的老板。
790. He devoted his life to the study of science.
他把毕生献给科学研究。
791. He had to choose between death and dishonor.
他不得不在死亡和耻辱之间选择。
792. His previous attempts had been unsuccessful.
他以前的尝试没有成功。
793. I determined that nothing should be changed.
我决定什么都不改变。
794. I don't think it will lead to a good result.
我认为这事不会有什么好结果。
795. I have 4 books and 2 magazines to check out.
我有4本书和2本杂志要借。
796. I think I've filled in everything correctly.
我想各项都填对了。
797. I'm not sure whether I have locked the door.
我没把握是否锁了门。
798. It took him a little time to fix that watch.
他很快就把表修理好了。
799. My father is at home looking for the ticket.
我爸爸正在家里找票呢!
800. Not until last week did I get a work permit.
直到上周我才拿到工作许可证。
801. She intends to make teaching her profession.
她想以教书为职业。
802. The letter "x" stands for an unknown number.
字母x代表未知数。
803. The sight of the dead body scared him stiff.
看到尸体把他吓僵了。
804.There are lots of huge buildings in Beijing.
在北京有许多高大的建筑物。
805. There is an interesting film on Channel one.
在一频道有一部有趣的电影。
806. They plan to immigrate to Finland next year.
他们计划明年移居芬兰。
807. We enjoyed driving along the new expressway.
我们喜欢沿着新建的高速公路开车。
808. We need to cooperate perfectly to win the game.
要想赢得比赛,我们需要密切配合。
809. We need more than listening. We need action!
我们需要的不光是听得进意见,我们要的是行动。
810. Yes. I wouldn't go home early if I were you.
是的,如果我是你,我不会早回家。
811. Your answer is satisfying. I feel satisfied.
你的答案是令人满意的。我感到很满意。
812. Betty and Susan are talking on the telephone.
贝蒂和苏珊正在通电话。
813. Great efforts ensure the success of our work.
巨大的努力确保了我们工作的成功。
814. He has tasted the sweets and bitters of life.
他已尝遍了人生的甜酸苦辣。
815. He said he was educated in the United States.
他说他是在美国受的教育。
816. How do you like our English literature Prof.?
你觉得我们的英国文学课的教授怎么样?
817. I am looking forward to your visit next week.
我期待着你下周来访。
818. I feel I am the happiest person in the world.
我觉得自己是世界上最幸福的人了。
819. I had to sit up all night writing the report.
我不得不熬通宵写报告。
820. I hope we can see each other again some time.
希望还能有相见的机会。
821. I saw him playing football on the playground.
我看见他在操场上踢足球。
822. It is tomorrow that they will have a meeting.
就在明天(而不是在别的某一天)他们要开会。
823. Let me tell you some details about clearance.
让我告诉你一些通关的细节。
824. The brain needs a continuous supply of blood.
大脑需要连续不断地供血。
825. The doctor's words made him feel comfortable.
医生的话让他感觉很舒服。
826. The truth is quite other than what you think.
事实真相和你所想的完全不同。
827. They stopped talking when their boss came in.
当老板进来的时候,他们停止了交谈。
828. They were glad of the examination being over.
他们为考试结束了而高兴。
829. This is by far the largest cake in the world.
这是目前世界上最大的蛋糕了。
830. Whichever you choose, you won't be satisfied.
不论你选择哪一个,你都不会满意。
831. Will you connect this wire to the television?
你把这根电线和电视机连上好吗?
832. His words are strongly impressed on my memory.
他的话深深地铭记在我的心头。
833. Is this the fight bus for the Capital Library?
这辆车到首都图书馆吗?
834. One third of this area is covered with forest.
这一地区三分之一的地方都是森林。
835. They are arguing over who should pay the bill.
他们为谁应该付款而争论不休。
836. Wait a moment, I'll be with you in an instant.
等一下,我立刻就来。
837. You'll save time not waiting for the elevator.
你可以节省等电梯的时间。
838. A clear conscience laughs at false accusation.
只要问心无愧,无端的指责可以一笑置之。
839. I have a headache, and she has a stomachache.
我头疼,她胃疼。
840. He glared at Bill, ready to teach him a lesson.
他怒视着比尔,准备教训他一顿。
841. I assure you that you will feel no pain at all.
我保证你根本不会觉得疼的。
842. I can't afford to go to a restaurant every day.
每天都去餐馆吃饭,我真是支付不起。
843. I left at 6:00 so that I could catch the train.
我六点钟出门,以便赶上火车。
844. I'm afraid I have some rather bad news for you.
我恐怕有些很坏的消息要告诉你。
845. Learn to say the fight thing at the fight time.
学会在适当的时候说适当的话。
846. No wonder you can't sleep when you eat so much.
你吃这么多难怪睡不着。
847. Please ask her to call me back when she's back.
她回来时请让她给我回个电话。
848. There are a lot of people in the swimming pool.
游泳池里挤满了人。
849. They have to work hard to support their family.
他们必须努力工作来支持他们的家。
850. This way, he can kill two birds with one stone.
这样他就能两全其美。
851. We are all taking medicine against the disease.
我们都服药治疗疾病。
852. Would you please go to a dancing party with me?
请你跟我一起去参加一个舞会好吗?
853. He usually drops in at my place on his way home.
他常常在回家的路上顺便来看看我。
854. His vanity was hurt by their talking so frankly.
他们坦率的谈话伤害了他的虚荣心。
855. How would you go to Beijing, by air or by train?
你怎样去北京,是乘飞机还是坐火车?
856. I cannot express how glad I am to hear from him.
我无法表达我接到他的信时有多高兴。
857. If Tom cannot keep his promise, he'll lose face.
如果汤姆不能信守诺言,他就会丢面子。
858. I'll still love her even if she doesn't love me.
即使她不爱我,我还仍然爱她。
859. I received an invitation, but I did not accept it.
我收到-份请贴,但没有接受。
860. If I were you, I would not be bothered by English.
如果我是你,就不会为英语烦恼了。
861. If you don't work, you will fail to pass the exam.
如果你不学习,你考试就会不及格。
862. I'm thinking of hanging the lamp from the ceiling.
我打算把灯吊在天花板上。
863. It is more important to be healthy than bony slim.
健康永远比皮包骨头好。
864. Long ago, people believed that the world was flat.
很久以前人们相信地球是平的。
865. Old tunes are sweetest and old friends are surest.
老调最甜美,老友最可靠。
866. She makes it clear that she doesn't like swimming.
她明确地表示她不喜欢游泳。
867. The constitution guards the liberty of the people.
宪法保护人民的自由。
868. The doctor examined the soldier's wound carefully.
大夫仔细检查了战士的伤口。
869. The harder I study, the better my English will be.
我越努力,我的英语就会越好。
870. The sun was shining and the sky was crystal clear.
阳光闪烁,天空湛蓝。
871. This cellar room is very damp in the rainy season.
这间地下室在雨季非常潮湿。
872. Computers are becoming a part of our everyday life.
电子计算机正渐渐成为我们日常生活的一部分。
873. Every man is fool sometimes, but none at all times.
每个人都有愚蠢的时候,但是没有一个人永远愚蠢。
874. He dreamed of traveling to remote South Sea Islands.
他曾梦想到遥远的南海诸岛去旅游。
875. How can I climb up that wall! I wish I were a bird!
我怎么能够爬得上那堵墙?我要是一只鸟就好了!
876. However, Susan has not really made up her mind yet.
然而,苏珊却还没有决定。
877. I really think a little exercise would do you good.
我真的觉得做点运动对你有好处。
878. I will never forget the days that I spent with you.
我永远都不会忘记和你一起度过的日子。
879. we got a bad headache, and my nose is running.
我头痛得厉害,还流鼻涕。
880. Many young girls dream of being a fashion model.
许多年轻女孩梦想成为时装模特儿。
881. Most of the earth's surface is covered by water.
大部分的地球表面被水覆盖着。
882. Somebody's knocking at the door. I'll answer it.
有人在敲门,我去开。
883. The number 13 bus will take you to the hospital.
13路车会带你去医院。
884. They celebrated his birthday with a dance party.
他们举办舞会来祝贺他的生日。
885. They misplaced this book under other categories.
他们把它错放到另一个类别去了。
886. They played a shameful part in the whole affair.
他们在这一事件中扮演了可耻的角色。
887. As a matter of fact, he was pretending to be ill.
实际上,他是在装病。
888. I will speak against anything I know to be wrong.
我会对所有我认为不对的事情直言不讳。
889. In spite of the heavy rain, she went to the shop.
尽管下着大雨,她还是去了商店。
890. No matter what happened, he would not say a word.
不管发生什么事,他也不会说一句话。
891. No one knows the location of the hidden treasure.
谁也不知道藏宝地点在哪里。
892. The old lady enjoys a quiet life with her family.
老太太和她的家人安享宁静的生活。
893. The population of the city is close to a million.
这个城市的人口接近一百万。
894. We are prohibited from smoking on school grounds.
我们被禁止在校园内抽烟。
895. Growth, however, brings new problems and concerns.
不过,发展也带来了新的问题和顾虑。
896. He appears to be your friend but I doubt if he is.
他看上去像是你的朋友,但我怀疑他是否是真心的。
897. I am so full that I would burst with another bite.
我吃得如此之饱,我感觉我再吃一口肚子就要胀破了。
898. I have two cats. One is white, the other is black.
我有两只猫,一只是白猫,另一只是黑猫。
899. I'm sorry, these 2 books are 3 days overdue.
小姐,对不起,这两本书已经过期3天了。
900. Jalu has forgotten falling off his bicycle.
詹露早忘掉他从自行车上摔下来这件事了。
901. Manners are quite different from country to country.
各国的礼仪各不相同。
902. Not only did I know her, but I was her best friend.
我不仅认识她,还是她最好的朋友。
903. The best-known movie awards are the Academy Awards.
最著名的电影奖是奥斯卡金像奖。
904. We've got to do something about the neighbor's dog!
我们得对邻居的狗采取点行动了!
905. Will you come and join us for dinner on Sunday?
星期天来和我们共进晚餐好吗?
906. Do you think people are a company's greatest wealth?
你认为人是公司最大的财富吗?
907. He thinks himself somebody, but we think him nobody.
他自以为是重要人物,但我们觉得他什么也不是。
908. I believe I haven't reached the summit of my career.
我相信我还没有达到事业的巅峰。
909. It is no matter whether you get there early or late.
你早到晚到都没有关系。
910. It's against the rules to handle the ball in soccer.
在足球中以手触球就是犯规。
911. The nurse assisted the doctor in the operating room.
护士在手术室协助医生动手术。
912. What I do on my own time is nobody else's business.
我在自己的时间里干什么根本不关别人的事。
913. What I want to do is different from those of others.
我想做的与别人不同。
914. You forget to write down the date of your departure.
您忘了写离店日期了。
915. “I wish I'd known about that rule earlier", she said.
“我要是早点知道这个规矩就好了!”她说。
916. Could you tell me your secret for a long, happy life?
你能告诉我长时间地过着快乐的生活的秘诀吗?
917. He holds a position of great responsibility upon him.
他担任着一个责任重大的职务。
918. It is said he has secret love affairs with two women!
据说他背地里和两个女人有关系!
919. Number 13 buses run much more frequently, don't they?
13路车跑得更勤,是不是?
920. They are only too delighted to accept the invitation.
他们非常乐意接受邀请。
921. We are going to have the final examination next week.
我们下周举行期末考试。
922. And now medical care helps to keep people alive longer.
现在的医疗保健使得人们活得更长。
923. Do you think you'll be able to go to sleep fight away?
你认为你马上就能睡着吗?
924. I am in charge of the company when the manager is out.
经理不在时我来管理公司。
925. I borrowed a notebook from Tom and I lent it to Marry.
我从汤姆那儿借了一本笔记本,我又把它借给玛丽了。
926. I'm doing some washing and John is cooking dinner.
我正在洗衣服,约翰在做晚饭。
927. Were there any exciting incidents during your journey?
你们在旅行中有没有什么令人激动的事情?
928. As far as policy is concerned, I have to say something.
谈到政策,我得说几句。
929. Could you tell me what the maximum weight allowance is?
您能告诉我行李的最大重量限额是多少吗?
930. He came out of the library, a large book under his arm.
他夹着本厚书,走出了图书馆。
931. The brothers differ from each other in their interests.
这几个兄弟各有所好。
932. Although we can't see these atoms, they really do exist.
虽然我们看不见原子,但它们的确存在。
933. I am familiar with the casual atmosphere in the company.
我对公司中这种放松的氛围感到很熟悉。
934. Most people eat, write, and work with their fight hands.
大多数人吃饭,写字,工作都用右手。
935. Only by working hard can we succeed in doing everything.
只有努力,才能成功。
936. Take it easy, you will be all right in a couple of days.
别担心,你两天之内就会痊愈的。
937. The Beatles represented part of the spirit of their age.
甲壳虫乐队代表了他们时代的部分精神。
938. There being no one to help me, I had to do it all alone.
因为没有人帮助我,我不得不独立完成这项工作。
939. How much cloth does it take to make a skirt for the girl?
女孩做一条裙子要用多少布?
940. With all these mouths to feed, he didn't know what to do.
由于有那么多人要供养,他不知道怎么办才好。
941. I forgot to prepare the speech I'm supposed to give today.
我忘了准备今天我该做的演讲了。
942. It's supposed to start at 6:30 sharp, but I doubt it will.
应该是六点半整的,但是我觉得够呛。
943. On behalf of my company, I would like to welcome you here.
我代表我们公司欢迎你来这里。
944. She's been quite different since coming back from America.
从美国回来之后,她变化很大。
945. Today it is common that women and girls make up in public.
今天,在公共场所看到妇女和姑娘化妆打扮是很普遍的事。
946. I have to transfer to No. ll bus, but where is the bus stop?
我需要换乘11路公共汽车,但是汽车站在哪儿?
947. I supposed him to be very clever but he was in fact a fool.
我以为他很聪明,其实他是个蠢货。
948. The rabbit ran to the woods and did not come back any more.
兔子跑进了森林再也没有出来了。
949. Tom and Mary congratulated us on the birth of our daughter.
汤姆和玛丽为我们女儿的出生向我们表示祝贺。
950. I can't help eating sweets whenever they are in my presence.
我无论什么时候一看到甜食就忍不住要吃。
951. l am vacuuming the floor now and have several shirts to iron.
我正在用真空吸尘器清理地板,还有好几件衬衫要熨。
952. I will love you until the seas run dry and the rocks crumble.
我将爱你直到海枯石烂。
953. There is a broken small old gray stone bridge over the river.
河上有一座破烂不堪的、古老的、灰色的小石桥。
954. No wonder people say that computers are taking over the world.
难怪有人说电子计算机正渐渐接管世界。
955. The enormous increase of population will create many problems.
巨大的人口增长将产生很多问题。
956. There's nothing better for you than plenty of water and sleep.
你最好多喝水多休息。
957. You should always depend on yourself rather than someone else.
你应该是依靠你自己,而不是别人。
958. I would like to express to all of you here our sincere welcome.
让我向在坐诸位致以最真挚的欢迎。
959. Many people prefer living in the country to living in the town.
许多人喜欢住在农村而不喜欢住在城市。
960. Since I'm here, I'd like to try a typical dish of this country.
既然来了,我想吃这个国家特有的食物。
961. Walking up and down the stairs would beat any exercise machine.
上下楼梯可比什么健身器都要好。
962. Had it not been for the alarm clock she wouldn't have been late.
如果不是因为闹钟不响的话,她就不会迟到了。
963. How ever you may work hard, the boss will not be fully satisfied.
无论你有多努力,老板总不会完全满意。
964. If he had not broken his tooth, he would not be in hospital now.
如果他没有把牙齿弄坏,现在就不在医院了。
965. You might as well throw your money away as spend it in gambling.
你与其把钱花在赌博上,不如把它丢掉的好。
966. Can you put me in the picture about the World Cup Football Match?
你能给我讲讲关于世界杯足球赛的状况吗?
967. I'm usually just using the search engines to look up information.
我通常只是用搜索引擎找一些资料。
968. He goes home early everyday for fear that his wife would be angry.
他每天很早就回家,免得老婆生气。
969. I regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you employment.
很遗憾地告诉你,我们无法雇用你。
970. I will continue my learning, though I am tired of learning English.
尽管我很烦英语,我还是要学它。
971. Li Bai is one of the greatest poets that have ever lived in China.
李白是中国有史以来最伟大的诗人之一。
972. Many people complain that computers are taking over their jobs.
许多人抱怨说计算机正在接管人的工作。
973. The cupboards in her kitchen were full of things she did not need.
她厨房的橱柜中放满了她不需要的东西。
974. What be said did not annoy me much, for I knew he did not mean it.
我并不在乎他所说的,我知道他不是那个意思。
975. He asked me some personal questions, but I would never answer them.
他问了我几个个人问题,我根本不愿回答。
976. I don't care where we go as long as we don't have to stand in line.
不管去哪里,只要不用站着排队就行。
977. She likes Mike a lot, but she doesn't want to get married so early.
她喜欢迈克,但她不想那么早就结婚。
978. Why don't you find a job and end this dependence upon your parents?
你为何不找个职业.不再依靠你的父母呢?
979. Will you please try to find out for me what time the train arrives?
能不能请你帮我查查火车什么时候到?
980. A good knowledge of English will improve your chances of employment.
英语好将有助于增加你们的就业机会。
981. If she finds out you spilled ink on her coat, she'll blow her stack.
如果她发现你在她上衣上洒了墨水,她会大发脾气的。
982. I would be very grateful for information about entry to your college.
若能寄给我贵校的入学申请材料我将十分感激。
983. Mr. Smith knew Jack didn't look at the others because he was nervous.
史密斯先生知道杰克不敢看别人是因为紧张。
984. On being introduced to somebody, a British perso often shakes hands.
英国人被介绍给别人的时候常常和对方握握手。
985. I want to take a walk along the river bank, singing my favorite songs.
我想在河边散步,唱我喜欢的歌。
986. Many people believe that overweight results from overeating and stress.
很多人认为肥胖超重是因为吃得过多和压力造成的。
987. Yet all these things, different as they seem, have one thing in common.
然而所有这些东西,看上去虽不同,但却有一个共同点。
988. All my best memories come back clearly to me, some can even make me cry.
所有美好的记忆又在我脑海清晰地浮现了,有些甚至还令我哭泣。
989. This is the most wonderful day of my life, because I'm here with you now.
今天是我一生中最美好的一天,因为我现在和你在一起。
990. When I was young, I'd listen to the radio, waiting for my favorite songs.
当我还是个小女孩的时候,我常听着收音机,等待我最喜欢的歌。
991. I'm certain he'll go to see the film, because he's bought a ticket.
我肯定他会去看电影的,因为他把票都买好了。
992. Unfortunately you'll have to pay the fine before you check those books out.
在你借书之前你要先付清罚款。
993. Hi! You guys keep talking so loudly that I have to speak at the top my voice!
哎!你们一直这样大声讲话,我都不得不扯着嗓子说话了。
994. We should not only know the theory but also how to apply it to practice.
我们不仅要知道理论,还要知道怎样把理论应用于实践。
995. Combining exercise with the diet may be the most effective way to lose weight.
运动与节食结合也许是减肥最有效的途径。
996. The maximum weight allowance is 60 kilos per traveler, excluding hand luggage.
每个旅客托运的行李最大重量限额是60公斤,手提行李除外。
997. You are just putting on a little weight.I believe you'll get that off easily.
你只是稍微胖了些.很快就会恢复的。
998. In many countries, more and more companies are replacing people with computers.
在许多国家有越来越多的公司使用电子计算机来代替人。
999. There are mice next to the refrigerator, under the sink and inside the cupboard!
冰箱边、洗碗槽下,还有橱柜里面都有老鼠!

上一条:张秀琴详解中外合作办学评估工作
下一条:1000句最常用英语口语(一)

关闭

建议使用1024*768分辨率 IE6.0以上版本浏览.暂不支持Windows CE & Netscape4.7
青岛理工大学国际学院 中国.青岛 抚顺路11号 Tel:(86)532-85071107 Fax:(86)532-85071515
版权所有:2007 青岛理工大学国际学院