606. Ice-cream is popular among children．
607. I'd like to get this film developed．
608. In a word，I am tired of everything．
609. Let us do it by ourselves，will you?
610. May I know the quantity you require?
611. Nobody has ever solved this problem．
612. Our school covers 100 square meters．
613. People enjoyed the stamps very much．
614. The editor over looked a print error．
615. The sudden barking frightened Clara．
616. The teams are coming onto the field．
617. There is a mark of ink on his shirt．
618. There isn't any water in the bottle．
619. This joke has gone a little too far．
620. We arrived in London this afternoon。
621. We can't go out because of the rain．
622. We should make good use of our time．
623. We should save unnecessary expenses.
624. You may have heard of Birth Control.
625. After a pause he continued his story.
626. As you know, I am a very kind person.
627. He dare not tell us his evil conduct.
628. I can express myself in good English.
629. I'll furnish my house with furniture.
630. It seemed as if there was no way out.
631. It's the hottest day I've had so far.
632. Mr. Smith is in charge of this class.
633. Mr. Smith taught English at a school.
634. None of us is afraid of difficulties.
635. Our school is in the east of Beijing.
636. She really wishes her clock had rung.
637. She teaches foreign students Chinese.
638. The question will be settled tonight.
639. The weight is too much for my height.
640. There are mice in Mrs. Lee's kitchen!
641. There is no one but hopes to be rich.
642. There'll be some sport reviews on TV.
643. This company is our regular customer.
644. This is a good example of his poetry.
645. What we read influences our thinking.
646. Words can't express what I felt then.
647. You really have an ear for pop music.
648. A bad workman quarrels with his tools.
649. Can you adapt yourself to the new job?
650. Does the computer ever make a mistake?
651. Don't be uneasy about the consequence.
652. Even a child can answer this question.
653. He has many strange ideas in his mind.
654. He is commonly supposed to be foolish.
655. He sat with his arms across the chest.
656. He set up a fine example to all of us.
657. His cake is four times as big as mine.
658. I do not care whether it rains or not.
659. I have a lot in common with my sister.
660. I haven't even touched your tooth yet.
661. I'm looking forward to a prompt reply.
662. It is an excellent novel in every way.
663. It is clear that the cat has eaten it!
664. Nothing but death can part the couple.
665. Now she looks pale as if she were ill.
666. She was injured badly in the accident.
667. The secret was spread among the crowd.
668. The two brothers look very much alike.
669. Their interest is listening to others.
670. There was a notice in the supermarket.
671. This one cannot compare with that one.
672. To know everything is to know nothing.
673. To tell the truth, I don't like disco.
674. True and False have opposite meanings.
675. What's the point of going to college?
676. Where can we make the insurance claim?
677. Why don't I pick you up at your house?
678. Why don't you attend an aerobic class?
679. You can kill two birds with one stone.
680. You can't go in no matter who you are.
681. You should learn these words by heart.
682. Could I have those two tickets, please?
683. He has to take care of his sick mother.
684. He hired a workman to repair the fence.
685. I can't make this machine run properly.
686. I don't know if I'll have the patience.
687. I don't like what you are saying.
688. I fell in love with her at first sight.
689. I have just heard from my sister, Mary.
690. If you would only try, you could do it.
691. It is no use learning without thinking.
692. It was a lazy, breezy autumn afternoon.
693. Jack is the strongest boy in the class.
694. Please fetch a chair from another room.
695. The doctor began to operate on the boy.
696. The doctor is taking my blood pressure.
697. The machines will not operate properly.
698. The students declared against cheating.
699. There is hope so long as he is with us.
700. He talks as if he were the head of the office.
701. His cake is three times bigger than mine.
702. I am looking forward to your early reply.
703. I could say nothing but that I was sorry.
704. I don't know how to express my gratitude.
705. I have to catch a plane. Could you hurry?
706. I haven't heard from her for a long time.
707. I would like to wash the clothes for you.
708. Let me see your driver's license, please.
709. She goes to work every day except Sunday.
710. Take a seat please, make yourself at home.
711. The damage was caused by external forces.
712. The doctor advised me to give up smoking.
713. The flowers make the room more beautiful.
714. There is a good restaurant on the street.
715. They covered 120 miles in a single night.
716. Try to look on the bright side of things.
717. What's your plan for the summer vacation?
718. You may pick whichever one you like best.
719. You're welcome to stay with us next time.
720. There was a murder in London yesterday.
721. They stared at the huge tiger with awe.
722. He never misses a chance to see a movie.
723. I cannot put up with my noisy roommates.
724. I will be back by the end of next month.
725. I'm good at freestyle and breast stroke.
726. It was your turn to wash them yesterday.
727. Let's go out to have a dinner, shall we?
728. Please push the ladder against the wall.
729. She is standing in the front of the bus.
730. The doctor asked me to watch what I eat.
731. The grass is moist early in the morning.
732. The test finished. We began our holiday.
733. This question is too complicated for me.
734. Tony speaks English and he plays tennis.
735. What is worth doing is worth doing well.
736. Would you like to go to a party with me?
737. All at once, a rabbit came out of a hole.
738. All characters in the book are imaginary.
739. Do you feel like going to that new disco?
740. Ducks know how to swim when they are born.
741. He spent most of his life gathering money.
742. He usually stays at home with his pet dog.
743. How peaceful and beautiful the country is!
744. I am told that you dance wonderfully well.
745. I have had several conversations with him.
746. It is the best film that I have ever seen.
747. It's only a party in honor of my birthday.
748. Learning English is like building a house.
749. Listening with your heart is good for you.
750. My grandpa died of hunger in the old days.
751. She feared staying alone in the farmhouse.
752. She guided the tourists around the castle.
753. She runs everyday in order to lose weight.
754. She sang perfectly in the hall last night.
755. Somebody is always complaining to others.
756. They don't often have a bad day this year.
757. We regard the matter as nothing important.
758. We'll take our holiday sometime in August.
759. Could you direct me to the station, please?
760. Have you cleared your luggage with customs?
761. He bothered me with a great many questions.
762. He does exercises every day in the morning.
763. How do I control myself? I can't calm down.
764. I dig songs and I like pop music very much.
765. I'd like to cash a traveler's check please.
766. I'd like to pick sea shells this afternoon.
767. It's odd that they didn't reply our letter.
768. John seldom gets together with his friends.
769. Many people have been out of work recently.
770. Please give my best regards to your family.
771. Some people have compared books to friends.
772. The bat together with the balls was stolen.
773. The color of her dress suits her very well.
774. The days get longer and the nights get shorter.
775. The dress doesn't fit her. She is too thin.
776. The examination put a lot of stress on him.
777. The mother sat the child at a little table.
778. There is some difference between the twins.
779. They insisted on staying rather than going.
780. Trust me, the game is really worth playing.
781. Unlike her friends, she never gave up hope.
782. Well done! You are always doing a good job!
783. We're planning a tour to Italy this summer.
784. Were there any letters for me this morning?
785. Why isn't Mrs. Lee's cat catching the mice?
786. Your English is improving little by little.
787. Could you tell me where I can wash my hands?
788. Do you have any plans for the long weekend?
789. He decided to bring a suit against his boss.
790. He devoted his life to the study of science.
791. He had to choose between death and dishonor.
792. His previous attempts had been unsuccessful.
793. I determined that nothing should be changed.
794. I don't think it will lead to a good result.
795. I have 4 books and 2 magazines to check out.
796. I think I've filled in everything correctly.
797. I'm not sure whether I have locked the door.
798. It took him a little time to fix that watch.
799. My father is at home looking for the ticket.
800. Not until last week did I get a work permit.
801. She intends to make teaching her profession.
802. The letter "x" stands for an unknown number.
803. The sight of the dead body scared him stiff.
804.There are lots of huge buildings in Beijing.
805. There is an interesting film on Channel one.
806. They plan to immigrate to Finland next year.
807. We enjoyed driving along the new expressway.
808. We need to cooperate perfectly to win the game.
809. We need more than listening. We need action!
810. Yes. I wouldn't go home early if I were you.
811. Your answer is satisfying. I feel satisfied.
812. Betty and Susan are talking on the telephone.
813. Great efforts ensure the success of our work.
814. He has tasted the sweets and bitters of life.
815. He said he was educated in the United States.
816. How do you like our English literature Prof.?
817. I am looking forward to your visit next week.
818. I feel I am the happiest person in the world.
819. I had to sit up all night writing the report.
820. I hope we can see each other again some time.
821. I saw him playing football on the playground.
822. It is tomorrow that they will have a meeting.
823. Let me tell you some details about clearance.
824. The brain needs a continuous supply of blood.
825. The doctor's words made him feel comfortable.
826. The truth is quite other than what you think.
827. They stopped talking when their boss came in.
828. They were glad of the examination being over.
829. This is by far the largest cake in the world.
830. Whichever you choose, you won't be satisfied.
831. Will you connect this wire to the television?
832. His words are strongly impressed on my memory.
833. Is this the fight bus for the Capital Library?
834. One third of this area is covered with forest.
835. They are arguing over who should pay the bill.
836. Wait a moment, I'll be with you in an instant.
837. You'll save time not waiting for the elevator.
838. A clear conscience laughs at false accusation.
839. I have a headache, and she has a stomachache.
840. He glared at Bill, ready to teach him a lesson.
841. I assure you that you will feel no pain at all.
842. I can't afford to go to a restaurant every day.
843. I left at 6:00 so that I could catch the train.
844. I'm afraid I have some rather bad news for you.
845. Learn to say the fight thing at the fight time.
846. No wonder you can't sleep when you eat so much.
847. Please ask her to call me back when she's back.
848. There are a lot of people in the swimming pool.
849. They have to work hard to support their family.
850. This way, he can kill two birds with one stone.
851. We are all taking medicine against the disease.
852. Would you please go to a dancing party with me?
853. He usually drops in at my place on his way home.
854. His vanity was hurt by their talking so frankly.
855. How would you go to Beijing, by air or by train?
856. I cannot express how glad I am to hear from him.
857. If Tom cannot keep his promise, he'll lose face.
858. I'll still love her even if she doesn't love me.
859. I received an invitation, but I did not accept it.
860. If I were you, I would not be bothered by English.
861. If you don't work, you will fail to pass the exam.
862. I'm thinking of hanging the lamp from the ceiling.
863. It is more important to be healthy than bony slim.
864. Long ago, people believed that the world was flat.
865. Old tunes are sweetest and old friends are surest.
866. She makes it clear that she doesn't like swimming.
867. The constitution guards the liberty of the people.
868. The doctor examined the soldier's wound carefully.
869. The harder I study, the better my English will be.
870. The sun was shining and the sky was crystal clear.
871. This cellar room is very damp in the rainy season.
872. Computers are becoming a part of our everyday life.
873. Every man is fool sometimes, but none at all times.
874. He dreamed of traveling to remote South Sea Islands.
875. How can I climb up that wall! I wish I were a bird!
876. However, Susan has not really made up her mind yet.
877. I really think a little exercise would do you good.
878. I will never forget the days that I spent with you.
879. we got a bad headache, and my nose is running.
880. Many young girls dream of being a fashion model.
881. Most of the earth's surface is covered by water.
882. Somebody's knocking at the door. I'll answer it.
883. The number 13 bus will take you to the hospital.
884. They celebrated his birthday with a dance party.
885. They misplaced this book under other categories.
886. They played a shameful part in the whole affair.
887. As a matter of fact, he was pretending to be ill.
888. I will speak against anything I know to be wrong.
889. In spite of the heavy rain, she went to the shop.
890. No matter what happened, he would not say a word.
891. No one knows the location of the hidden treasure.
892. The old lady enjoys a quiet life with her family.
893. The population of the city is close to a million.
894. We are prohibited from smoking on school grounds.
895. Growth, however, brings new problems and concerns.
896. He appears to be your friend but I doubt if he is.
897. I am so full that I would burst with another bite.
898. I have two cats. One is white, the other is black.
899. I'm sorry, these 2 books are 3 days overdue.
900. Jalu has forgotten falling off his bicycle.
901. Manners are quite different from country to country.
902. Not only did I know her, but I was her best friend.
903. The best-known movie awards are the Academy Awards.
904. We've got to do something about the neighbor's dog!
905. Will you come and join us for dinner on Sunday?
906. Do you think people are a company's greatest wealth?
907. He thinks himself somebody, but we think him nobody.
908. I believe I haven't reached the summit of my career.
909. It is no matter whether you get there early or late.
910. It's against the rules to handle the ball in soccer.
911. The nurse assisted the doctor in the operating room.
912. What I do on my own time is nobody else's business.
913. What I want to do is different from those of others.
914. You forget to write down the date of your departure.
915. “I wish I'd known about that rule earlier", she said.
916. Could you tell me your secret for a long, happy life?
917. He holds a position of great responsibility upon him.
918. It is said he has secret love affairs with two women!
919. Number 13 buses run much more frequently, don't they?
920. They are only too delighted to accept the invitation.
921. We are going to have the final examination next week.
922. And now medical care helps to keep people alive longer.
923. Do you think you'll be able to go to sleep fight away?
924. I am in charge of the company when the manager is out.
925. I borrowed a notebook from Tom and I lent it to Marry.
926. I'm doing some washing and John is cooking dinner.
927. Were there any exciting incidents during your journey?
928. As far as policy is concerned, I have to say something.
929. Could you tell me what the maximum weight allowance is?
930. He came out of the library, a large book under his arm.
931. The brothers differ from each other in their interests.
932. Although we can't see these atoms, they really do exist.
933. I am familiar with the casual atmosphere in the company.
934. Most people eat, write, and work with their fight hands.
935. Only by working hard can we succeed in doing everything.
936. Take it easy, you will be all right in a couple of days.
937. The Beatles represented part of the spirit of their age.
938. There being no one to help me, I had to do it all alone.
939. How much cloth does it take to make a skirt for the girl?
940. With all these mouths to feed, he didn't know what to do.
941. I forgot to prepare the speech I'm supposed to give today.
942. It's supposed to start at 6:30 sharp, but I doubt it will.
943. On behalf of my company, I would like to welcome you here.
944. She's been quite different since coming back from America.
945. Today it is common that women and girls make up in public.
946. I have to transfer to No. ll bus, but where is the bus stop?
947. I supposed him to be very clever but he was in fact a fool.
948. The rabbit ran to the woods and did not come back any more.
949. Tom and Mary congratulated us on the birth of our daughter.
950. I can't help eating sweets whenever they are in my presence.
951. l am vacuuming the floor now and have several shirts to iron.
952. I will love you until the seas run dry and the rocks crumble.
953. There is a broken small old gray stone bridge over the river.
954. No wonder people say that computers are taking over the world.
955. The enormous increase of population will create many problems.
956. There's nothing better for you than plenty of water and sleep.
957. You should always depend on yourself rather than someone else.
958. I would like to express to all of you here our sincere welcome.
959. Many people prefer living in the country to living in the town.
960. Since I'm here, I'd like to try a typical dish of this country.
961. Walking up and down the stairs would beat any exercise machine.
962. Had it not been for the alarm clock she wouldn't have been late.
963. How ever you may work hard, the boss will not be fully satisfied.
964. If he had not broken his tooth, he would not be in hospital now.
965. You might as well throw your money away as spend it in gambling.
966. Can you put me in the picture about the World Cup Football Match?
967. I'm usually just using the search engines to look up information.
968. He goes home early everyday for fear that his wife would be angry.
969. I regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you employment.
970. I will continue my learning, though I am tired of learning English.
971. Li Bai is one of the greatest poets that have ever lived in China.
972. Many people complain that computers are taking over their jobs.
973. The cupboards in her kitchen were full of things she did not need.
974. What be said did not annoy me much, for I knew he did not mean it.
975. He asked me some personal questions, but I would never answer them.
976. I don't care where we go as long as we don't have to stand in line.
977. She likes Mike a lot, but she doesn't want to get married so early.
978. Why don't you find a job and end this dependence upon your parents?
979. Will you please try to find out for me what time the train arrives?
980. A good knowledge of English will improve your chances of employment.
981. If she finds out you spilled ink on her coat, she'll blow her stack.
982. I would be very grateful for information about entry to your college.
983. Mr. Smith knew Jack didn't look at the others because he was nervous.
984. On being introduced to somebody, a British perso often shakes hands.
985. I want to take a walk along the river bank, singing my favorite songs.
986. Many people believe that overweight results from overeating and stress.
987. Yet all these things, different as they seem, have one thing in common.
988. All my best memories come back clearly to me, some can even make me cry.
989. This is the most wonderful day of my life, because I'm here with you now.
990. When I was young, I'd listen to the radio, waiting for my favorite songs.
991. I'm certain he'll go to see the film, because he's bought a ticket.
992. Unfortunately you'll have to pay the fine before you check those books out.
993. Hi! You guys keep talking so loudly that I have to speak at the top my voice!
994. We should not only know the theory but also how to apply it to practice.
995. Combining exercise with the diet may be the most effective way to lose weight.
996. The maximum weight allowance is 60 kilos per traveler, excluding hand luggage.
997. You are just putting on a little weight.I believe you'll get that off easily.
998. In many countries, more and more companies are replacing people with computers.
999. There are mice next to the refrigerator, under the sink and inside the cupboard!